Five things we did in Murphreesboro, TN:
- bought gas at $3.23/galloon
- played at House Pride, a venue/collective in town
- held an adorable calico kitten while grilling hotdogs in the driveway of the aforementioned house
- learned of the best place to get quick tacos in Nashville, TN (San Antonio's Taco Company, which we confirmed the following day)
- received a donation of a complete set of state quarters and additional change (totaling at $35) while selling over $1oo in merch to seven people
While we prepared to play, Ryan received word of a crisis in his girlfriend's family. I want to send our love and thoughts to Kaitlyn and the Flynn family.